11 September, 2009

brace skirt/dress


As I still had a bit of the jeans fabric left from the frog dress, I decided that I wanted to try to make a dress with braces. I had another dress and a pair of old brace trousers as model but this design is my own. I put a lining just on the upper part of the dress. The bottons are antique ones from my special botton store (3m x 3m, with a looot of antique bottons in boxes, classified by colours) and the brace clips are reused from a pair of old braces. I have surprised myself and finished this one also before Little N's birthday on sunday and now I cannot decide which one she will wear... what do you think?

+ I love to sew in this fabric
+ The dress size is very adjustable so hopefully she can use it for a long time

- I put the bottons on the front and not the back

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilken söt klänning, och verkligen cool knäppning. Har aldrig sett sådan typ av knäppning. Jättefin blogg! /petra.h

Aleisa Ribalta said...

den här var ju superlindo,älskar dina aplikationer. kram!

Beata said...

Jättefin klänning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...