23 August, 2009

dress/tunic



Together with the trousers that I blogged about before I made a dress/tunic for my friends daughter. It is made of the same fabric as the blue dres
s but I made two heart applications instead of one, and of course the botton is different, every garment I do is unique. It was thought as a dress first but I think that it will be more like a tunic, luckely my friend liked it anyway. Now I only hope that the clothes fit well. As a small gift for being my first real customer I also made a cap (the one with a heart of course).

2 comments:

Aleisa Ribalta said...

javisst! es una tierra bonita donde vivo, con unas tradicones q no son mias pero he adoptado con mucho gusto. har du fått mejl av mig? pussa lilla flickan

Aleisa Ribalta said...

glömde att säga att tunikan och mössan är jättegulliga, jag håller på att göra en mössa pero ni puñetera idea, hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...